Wednesday 16 October 2013

Recommended knitting for doting grandmothers.

If you want a great book of knitting patterns for babies and toddlers up to 2, I think you can't beat The Ultimate book of baby knits from top designer Debbie Bliss

So far I've knitted two jackets and two pairs of booties using patterns from this book, and there are lots more for me to do in the months ahead. This makes the book really great value, and I really recommend that you use Debbie Bliss yarns for these patterns. So far, all my knits have been made using Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino, which is a beautiful fine yarn, a little thicker than 4 ply.Many of the patterns use this yarn, but there are also some using Debbie Bliss DK and Aran weights.

Here's the little jacket I knitted
Jacket knitted in Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino.
I used Ecru edged in Duck Egg Blue.


You can buy it from Amazon- just click on the picture below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Helpful messages welcome.